1363 Hancock Street is a 6 family building, fully gut renovated with an extension and converted from a 2 family residence. Located in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn. This 6-unit multi-family buildings 4,368 square feet of space and sits on a 2,000 square foot lot. Annual Property tax of $2,529.
Delivered VACANT and ready to lease.
– 1st floor includes a 2 bed/ 2 bath with garden unit
– 3 one-bedroom apartments on the 2nd & 3rd floors.
– 1 studio on the 2nd floor
– 4th floor Penthouse includes a 2 bed/2 bath with front and rear terraces.
All utilities are separately metered. Recent top of the line gut renovation and extension.
– 1st and 4th floors have a private washer/dryer
– while 2nd & 3rd floors have shared washer/dryer.
This building also features central A/C throughout with new electric, plumbing and sprinkler systems. Property will be delivered vacant. Easy access to public transportation with the L and M trains nearby. Short distance to the BQE, Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges, Jackie Robinson Parkway and the Van Wyck Expressway.